The UnFranchise Business

A PROVEN 2-3 YEAR PLAN FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS

Is Your Plan Working?

Facts: 95% of people spend up to 45 years of their lives making the other 5% successful.
They work a plan for someone else’s financial success – not their own.

The UnFranchise Business is a 2-3 year plan to build a solid foundation for your financial future.

THE COMPANY

Market America | SHOP.COM

Founded in 1992, Market America Worldwide is a Global Product Brokerage and Internet Marketing Company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing

0
YEARS STRONG COMPANY
# 500
Top 100 Global Internet Retailer
0
BBB A+ Torch Awards Winner for trust, performance & integrity

Market America | The UnFranchise Business

Provides a system (part-time business vehicle) for entrepreneurs to create an ongoing income and become financially independent while providing consumers worldwide with a better way to shop.

Through revolutionary technology and the power of people – we are creating the economy of the future.

We’re powered by people just like you.

Rapidly Changing Economy

Four major trends are taking place creating one of the greatest opportunities for those who have positioned themselves ahead of these trends.

1. Retail Store Collapse
2. Rise in Online Sales
3. One-to-One (Social) Marketing replacing Mass Marketing
4. Rise in Entrepreneurship

Market America | SHOP•COM is positioned to take advantage of all four trends with the UnFranchise® Business.

The Shopping Annuity®

A revolutionary concept that helps people convert their spending into earning through the UnFranchise® Business and SHOP•COM.

You are already spending it, why not get paid for it.

It's an infinite tracking system for all purchases. This includes your purchases, all of your customers' purchases, all of your business partners AND their customers' purchases, and so on.

When you or anyone you lead to shops online, you get 100% credit for those purchases.

SHOP.COM Worldwide

The company handles sourcing of high-quality exclusive products, partnering with well-known stores (like Walmart, eBay, AliExpress, Sears, Groupon, Hotels.com and thousands more), they handle the shipping and distribution. In fact, most of the administrative and operational duties of an UnFranchise Business are handled by Market America Worldwide.

UnFranchise Owners (UFOs) leverage these, and many other resources, so that they get to focus on what matter the most: Their financial independence, their business leaders, expansion of SHOP.COM online presence and serving their customers' needs.

Franchise vs UnFranchise

The UnFranchise Business | SHOP.COM | The Shopping Annuity

Play Video

Get Your Questions Answered
No Decision | No Obligation

THE 26 YEAR STRONG VISION THAT HAS CHANGED MANY LIVES

As Featured In Bloomberg News

In 2010, Market America acquired SHOP.COM, a Monterey, California-based comparison shopping service backed by Bill Gates and Amazon.com.

Watch below for JR Ridinger’s interview on Bloomberg News (March 23, 2012)

Play Video
A paradigm shift
The next generation of shopping
Changing the way people around the world shop and earn
Leave financial legacy for our future generations

The fairness of the business model combined with the powerful MPCP system that facilitates a mutually profitable force multiplier, allow everyday people to track spending beyond their own and beyond their own customer base, which over time creates a level of income far surpasses what most people could ever imagine.

Arif (Joshua) Setyahardja

AND TODAY, SHOP.COM CONTINUES TO EVOLVE